We are hiring!!
Technical Trainer/ Instructor and Lab Support Executive: The instructor will be responsible for increasing student learning through delivering effective training and helping in development of relevant and progressive curriculum. The Instructor will need to develop expertise in the customer’s product and also marketing concepts, theories, trends, and best practices.
Minimum Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to help customers complete lab exercises, identify their challenges, coach them to correct errors, and take advantage of teaching moments along the way
- Technical presentation skills
- Stay motivated to work as an individual contributor for the client and Check N Click
- Work with an international audience
- Deliver interactive training over virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx
- Deliver training across the Asia-Pacific Geography over virtual classroom platforms
- Organize training delivery and implement ideas to improve course quality
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends
- Collaborate in curriculum design and development
- Collaborate effectively with executive education team members and other instructional designers to achieve common targets and goals
- Develop instructionally sound design document and/or content outline that include performance-based objectives, adequately cover content area and target the right audience and complexity level
- Basic knowledge of Excel formula.
- B.E., Btech, MCA, or equivalent technical certification from reputed institutes
- Experience: 4-8 Years
- Experience Domain: Training, Technical Software Consulting (Presales), or Enterprise Support Experience in Software Companies, such as:
- Avaya, BMC Software, Veritas, Symantec, CA, etc. will be an addon advantage.
- Willingness to support during business hours as defined by the company. No night-shifts, but late evening calls may be mandatory to attend
We are hiring!!
Mission for Instructional and Curriculum Designer (ICD): To design and develop courses as per client’s needs and align with learner’s training gaps. While developing courses, the ICD will manage end-to-end training development – that is, all through the ADDIE lifecycle. The ICD will be expected to deliver quality work with zero or minimal edits related to:
- Neutral English
Minimum Experience: 6 months to 3 years
The right attitude that facilitates:
- Team work
- Willingness to collaborate across and beyond business hours
- Ability to learn
- Accept feedback
- Balance work and personal life
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- Prioritizes team work
- Design, storyboard and edit course content.
- HIGH PRIORITY: UNDERSTAND THE TECHNOLOGY/PLATFORM FOR WHICH TRAINING IS BEING DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED